[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny to share Sep 1st_ Agassiz area

Silvia Benedito silviabenedito at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:52:47 EDT 2011

Hello Parents,

We have a 15 month toddler that is very social and likes to play with other children. Our nanny is warm and very caring and we all are looking to share her great services with another toddler for company and also for costs. Our house has a garden and a dedicated room for play. We live in the Agassiz area, that has many young families and a great playground. Please, let me know if you'd be interested.

many thanks,
Silvia