[Parentsgroup-list] Seeking family to share nanny beginning in September

Hansen, Elizabeth ehansen at hbs.edu
Wed Aug 17 08:53:16 EDT 2011

Hello, Everyone.

A friend from our daycare is looking to share her nanny beginning in September—see below for the details, specific days/times, and contact information.

Thanks!
Elizabeth

I am writing in the hopes of finding a family to share our nanny with.
My name is Karen and I have two children, a daughter (4) and a son (21 months).  Our nanny has been caring for our two children for the past year.  SHE IS EXCELLENT!!!!  She is warm, nuturing, euthusiastic, and creative.  We really love her, and our children love her too.
For the past year, our nanny has been working for us full time.  However, starting in September both of our children will be attending preschool/daycare in the afternoon.  As a results, we only need our nanny part time.  We very much want her to continue caring for our kids and so are hoping to find a nanny share.
I work part time Wednesday - Friday.  We are hoping that our nanny can continue to work for us Wednesday - Friday in the morning.  This means that she will be free to work all Monday and Tuesday, as well as in the afternoon on Wed - Fri for another family.
I would be very interested in talking more about our amazing nanny and a possible nanny share.
Please contact me at:  kethomas at bidmc.harvard.edu<mailto:kethomas at bidmc.harvard.edu>
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.
Karen Thomas

Elizabeth Hansen
Doctoral Student
Joint Program in Sociology and Organizational Behavior
Harvard Business School | Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
ehansen at hbs.edu
617.460.4929