[Parentsgroup-list] moving sale (car seat, crib, crib mattress, baby Swing, Hands free Gate, Playtime Bouncer, Monitor, etc.)

Manuel Sprung msprung at wjh.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 15 22:42:47 EDT 2011

Dear Harvard parents,

I am writing again in regards to our moving sale, this time with items of
special interest to parents. Please let us know if your interested! Thanks
much!

Best,
Manuel

BRITAX CHAPERONE INFANT CAR SEAT 100.- US$
http://www.britaxusa.com/car-seats/chaperone

IKEA HENSVIK CRIB 80.-
Crib height can be adjusted to two different heights. Crib can be converted
to a toddler bed!!!

IKEA Crib Mattress Vyssa Vinka 35.- US$
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80152872

Dream Baby Extra Tall Swing Close Gate 40.- US$
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EI8L0O

Dreambaby Swing Close Gate with Extensions 40.- US$
http://www.amazon.com/Dreambaby-Swing-Close-Extension-White/dp/B000EIGJQ2/ref=pd_cp_ba_1

Dreambaby Swing Close Gate 10.5" extension 10.- US$
http://www.amazon.com/Dreambaby-10-5-Gate-Extension-White/dp/B001L1RC1M/ref=pd_sim_ba_4

banister adaptor 4.-US$
http://www.amazon.com/Dreambaby-Banister-Gate-Adaptors-Silver/dp/B002IAR954/ref=pd_sim_ba_1

The First Years Hands free Gate with Extension" 40.-US$
http://www.target.com/First-Years-Hands-Free-Extension/dp/B001OB83EO

Fisher Price Playtime Bouncer, Precious Planet 20.- US$
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Playtime-Bouncer-Precious-Planet/dp/B002RL809S/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1311470075&sr=8-9

Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Deep Blue Sea Activity Gym, Play Mat 35.-US$
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3882065

Pack'n Play 80.- US$
http://www.albeebaby.com/graco-pack-n-play-playard-with-newborn-napper-1749736-broadstreet.html

We never used the actual Crib, just the Newborn napper for a couple of
weeks, so it's brandnew. I also purchased 2 Graco fitted sheets which are
included.

SONY Monitor 20.- US$
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-NTM-910Y-Babycall-Nursery-Monitor/dp/B0014BR8MM/ref=sr_1_3?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1311470620&sr=1-3

Kettler Tricycle 85.- US$
http://www.amazon.com/Kettler-Jumbo-Tricycle-Pushbar-Seatbelt/dp/B000FOLAIC

• Child's tricycle features an auto-freewheel for comfort and safety
• Sturdy rear tipping bucket
• MaxXTread Tires feature long-lasting dual-layer safety tread wheel pattern
• Parental control steering lock system
• Quick-adjust frame with telescoping multiple frame adjustment options

Including Push-bar and safety belt! Bike is in very good condition!!

All items in mint condition, smoke free home. Please email me with any
questions!

--
Dr. Manuel Sprung
Harvard University