[Parentsgroup-list] Moving sale - furniture (Crib, Bed frame, Mattress, Sofa, Dining table, Chairs...)

Manuel Sprung msprung at wjh.harvard.edu
Sun Aug 14 11:05:47 EDT 2011

Dear Harvard Parents,

hope you're enjoying a great summer! I've been a postdoc in the Psychology
Department for the last 2 year and am starting a new professorship position
at the University of Vienna (Austria) in fall. Unfortunately we can't take
our furniture abroad and hence am selling everything. We're moving at the
end of this month. Please let us know if you're interested. Thank you very
much!

All best wishes,
Manuel

MOVING SALE!!!!

IKEA HENSVIK CRIB 80.-
Crib height can be adjusted to two different heights. Crib can be converts
to a toddler bed!!!

IKEA Crib Matress Vyssa Vinka 60
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80152872

IKEA Ektorp Sofa with washable cover Blekinge white 250.- US$
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S19875765

IKEA Lack TV-bench, white (WITHOUT TV and DVD player shown in picture!!!)
30.- US$ http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00105323

IKEA Lack side table, light blue 5.- US$
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20011413

2 IKEA OFELIA Rugs, white 15.- US$ each, size of rug is 50"x25.5"

white IKEA MALM BED FRAME KINGSIZE 100,- US$ (including slatted bed base)
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S89849853#/S59893569/

IKEA King mattress Fjordgard 350.- US$
A 2" thick layer of latex provide high pressure-relieving capacity, enabling
your body to relax more fully.
- Lamb's wool in the filling and lyocell in the ticking transport moisture
away and provides a pleasant sleeping climate with an even temperature.
- High-resilience foam with pressure-relieving capacity provides good
comfort.
- 5 comfort zones relieve pressure on your shoulders and hips.
- Machine washable cover; easy to keep clean.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50139938#/00144428/

IKEA Queen foam mattress Fonnes 130.- US$
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50139764#/90139762/

IKEA Twin foam mattress Forestad 50.- US$ (no longer available from Ikea)

Fabler Kamrata Rug 7.-US$
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40153246

IKEA Snille Swivel Chair light blue 15.-
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S19859100

IKEA Jokkmokk DINING TABLE plus 4 CHAIRS. Table has a few scratches and
dents. 60.- US$

Mint condition, smoke free home. Just email me if you have any questions!!

[image: image 3][image: image 0][image: image 1][image: image 2][image:
image 3][image: image 2]

[image: image 0] [image: image 1]
[image: image 1][image: image 0][image: image 1][image: image 0]

--
Dr. Manuel Sprung
Harvard University
msprung at wjh.harvard.edu