[Parentsgroup-list] Huge preschool opportunity--openings at Cambridge Nursery School for younger class

Jessica Parsons jlp820 at mail.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 11 11:09:09 EDT 2011

Hi all,
Please see below for a fantastic opportunity to enroll your 2.9-3.9 year old
in Cambridge Nursery School.  It is a wonderful co-op just a few blocks from
the Radcliffe campus, off of Linnean Street and about a 15 minute walk from
HGSE.  We had our son in the older (butterfly) class last year and
absolutely loved it--the fantastic, warm, talented and enthusiastic teaching
staff, the unique and engaging teaching spaces and the beautiful sense of
community there.  It is rare that they have openings--I encourage you to
check them out!  Description below--feel free to contact me with questions.
Jessica

Cambridge Nursery School - Fall 2011 Admissions

Are you looking for a space for your preschooler for the fall?
Cambridge Nursery School now has space available in our younger class for
September 2011. (ages range from 2 years & 9 months through 3 years and 9
months.) Cambridge Nursery School is a small parent cooperative preschool
located in a quiet residential neighborhood in the Porter Square area
of North Cambridge. We have been nurturing and educating young children
since 1923.
Please check our website: http://www.cambridgenurseryschool.org/ and call us
at (617) 547-7288 or
email us at info at cambridgenurseryschool.org for more information or to