[Parentsgroup-list] Great Nanny (full or part time) available for rest of August

Ian Stokes-Rees ijstokes at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Aug 3 10:43:43 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

We've had a great part time summer nanny for the past 2 months.  We're
away the rest of August and she is looking for more work: part time or
full time.  She is absolutely amazing with kids.  I have two girls, 3.5
and 6.5, and she has engaged them every day she's been with them with
activities, outings, crafts, games, and creative play.

She works in Boston Public Schools, so starts work after Labor Day, but
would still be available for late afternoon/evenings and weekends come
September.  Her schedule is totally open for August.

If you or anyone you know is looking for someone, please be in touch
with me (email or my phone number is 617.331.5993), or contact her
directly: Nelhai nel2287 at gmail.com 248-227-6690.  Her rates are
reasonable, and she is happy to take the T and walk to get to your
place, although she lives in Back Bay (we live in Brookline and she's
been on time every day with us).

Regards,

Ian