[Parentsgroup-list] Fwd: [PTCC IRn] Infant north openings

Kristina Baehr kristina.baehr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 21:33:27 EDT 2010

Cambridge Families and Harvard Parents,

I wanted to pass along info about an opening at Peabody Terrace for 9 - 12 month olds.  It's very rare that they have an opening in their infant program.  Our little boy Cooper is there, and it is absolutely the very best daycare we could possibly have asked for.

I'm grateful to this list for recommending it in the first place and I'm more than happy to answer any questions if anyone is interested.

Kristina Baehr

Begin forwarded message: