[Parentsgroup-list] Snuggle nest for sale

Manjari Chatterjee Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 28 08:48:17 EDT 2010

I bought this snuggle nest to co-sleep safely with my newborn and I loved
it. I wanted to co-sleep but was petrified of crushing my baby. With this
she could be right next to me and I never had to get out of bed (I had a
c-section so pain was an issue) to breastfeed or comfort her. It can be used
from birth-4 months/when baby starts to roll over...I *just* stopped using
it...my baby is going to be 5 months and has been rolling over the past week
or two. You can see it in the link below:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3393695

Yours for $39 or best offer.

Best,
Manjari