[Parentsgroup-list] Need help finding new daycare situation

Nikki Flores nflores at jd10.law.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 27 20:16:55 EDT 2010

Hello,

Our beloved nanny is moving to NYC and we will need to find childcare for
our 18 month-old son.

If you know of a nanny looking for less-than-full-time work, please let me
know (either for one child or a share) or if you currently have a nanny and
are looking to share some days with another family, we'd also be interested
(we live in Davis Square very close to the T but would be willing to arrange
something within a reasonable distance to Davis, Porter or Harvard).

We need care at least Monday - Wednesday.

We'd also be interested in a part-time slot in a daycare, preferably one of
the Harvard-affiliated centers.

In other words, we are open to all options. Please let me know if you have
any leads.

Thank you!
-Nikki