[Parentsgroup-list] Babysitter for evenings

Shawna Vican skbowden at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 24 14:42:07 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm looking for a babysitter to care for my infant daughter during the
occasional evening out.  We live in East Watertown (just off the 71 bus),
but would be happy to provide transportation if needed.  If you have a great
sitter to recommend-or even have ideas about how to find the right
person-please let me know.  We're looking for VERY occasional help, so no
need to worry that we'll steal your sitter away ;)

Thanks,

Shawna