[Parentsgroup-list] babysitter WANTED

Manjari Chatterjee Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 21 11:48:44 EDT 2010

Dear All,

I'm looking to hire someone to care for my infant daughter 20 hours a week
for now and then 32 hours a week starting in January. Hours are
negotiable--we'd be happy to work out an arrangement with a family that
needs their nanny only part time. We live in Cambridge, very close to the
Harvard Square T. If you know anyone please pass along their email or my
email to them. I'm a *very* paranoid parent so I'd really prefer to hire
someone who is personally known to people on this list rather than through
sittercity or craigslist.

Thanks.
Manjari