[Parentsgroup-list] nanny rates?

Manjari Chatterjee Miller mchatter at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 15 20:39:30 EDT 2010

dear parents,

I know this has been asked before but I can't find the email....I'm looking
to hire a nanny for my daughter when I go back to work in January. She will
be 9 months old. I'm hoping to hire someone who will take care of her from
8am-3pm and then pick my son (4 year old) up from school at 3pm and be with
both kids till about 5pm. Since this is the first time I'm doing this, I was
wondering what I should reasonably expect to pay per hour for one-two kids.
Any estimates you can share would be appreciated. Please email me off list.

Thanks!
Best,
Manjari