[Parentsgroup-list] childcare suggestions for 3 year old

Michelle Forman mlf534 at mail.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 8 09:49:02 EDT 2010

Hi everyone -

I recently solicited suggestions for a nanny, and got some great ones,
but realized that I should broaden my search. My 3 year old son has
outgrown his small family daycare, and I am hoping to find either a
daycare / preschool situation where there is a good amount of physical
and personal space for the kids (my current daycare is very small and
very intense in terms of structure, noise, etc.) or a nanny share with
someone around his age. This is for 2-3 days per week.

Thank you so much for any suggestions.

Michelle

--
Michelle Forman