[Parentsgroup-list] Hi...swim classes for toddlers in Cambridge (Sharma, Sonali)

Marcelle Dougan marcie0817 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 12:56:11 EDT 2010

Hi, and welcome!

We just completed a six-week session at MIT for my two boys, aged 2 yrs 7 months and 18 months.  They both loved it, especially the older one- guaranteed Sunday afternoon naps!  It's really more splashing about as opposed to swimming at this stage, but I think it helps them get comfortable with the water.  I understand registration for the fall session is now open; you can find more information at http://www.mitrecsports.com/

Good luck- I hope you find one you like!

Marcelle