[Parentsgroup-list] event space for small bday party at Harvard or in Cambridge?

Jessica Parsons jlp820 at mail.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 15 21:55:49 EST 2010

Hello parents,
We are looking for a space to hold our son's 4th birthday party, which is in
a couple of weeks.  We don't need much, just a small empty room for a few
young ones to produce some fun art projects--our apartment is too small!

Does anyone know of such a thing that exists at Harvard?  We are willing to
pay a small fee to reserve, but are not interested in the hundreds of
dollars we are finding the museums charge.
Thanks,
Jessica, HGSE