[Parentsgroup-list] opening for an infant at Peabody Terrace

Lindsay Page lpage at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Nov 13 19:17:47 EST 2010

Hi everyone –

Peabody Terrace Children’s Center currently as a ¾ time opening in one of
their infant rooms for a child born between September 2009 and February
2010.  My daughter has been at PTCC for three years now, and I remain
extremely enthusiastic about the center.  If you are interested in the spot
in the infant room,  you can contact the center direct, Katy Donovan, at
ptcc at fas.harvard.edu  <mailto:ptcc at fas.harvard.edu> . If you have any
questions about the center, you are welcome to contact me as well.

Thanks,

Lindsay