[Parentsgroup-list] Oxford Street Daycare Coop Open House 11/14

Alison Denton Jones adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 10 10:54:28 EST 2010

Hello all,

Our daughter's daycare, the Oxford Street Daycare Cooperative (OSDC), a
Harvard-affiliated daycare, is having an open house for prospective
families on Sunday, November 14th from 10am - 1pm.

OSDC is a wonderful place and very conveniently located if you are in
and around Harvard (it's by the Divinity School). The environment is
loving, engaging, supportive, and nurturing, and as it is a cooperative,
parent involvement is a key component. We have sent our daughter there
since September 2009, and we could not be any happier with the education
and care she has received. Our daughter loves going to daycare and we
love the cooperative aspect.

As grad students, you may be interested to know that it is the only
Harvard-affiliated daycare that has a sliding scale for tuition, based
on income. So it might actually be in your budget (especially if Harvard
continues to provide day care scholarships).

You can find out more about the Open House and the Center here:
http://www.oxfordstcoop.org/

Feel free to contact me for more on our experience of the center.

best,
alison

Alison Denton Jones	adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Harvard College Fellow in Sociology