[Parentsgroup-list] childcare

Kimberly Bertrand kbertran at hsph.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 9 12:36:11 EST 2010

I've successfully hired college students to babysit my 18-month old using
sittercity.com and the BU student jobs board.  College students often have a
lot of babysitting experience, including CPR/first aid certifications, and a
part-time gig could fit in nicely with their class schedule.  I know Lesley
College has an early childhood development program and they also have a
childcare job board.  You might have good luck there.  Or maybe a Harvard
undergrad?  I don't know how to advertise for Harvard students.  My
college-aged babysitters have met all these qualifications, with the
exception of speaking Farsi.  Oh, and I guess they haven't quite completed
college.