[Parentsgroup-list] Reminder--Open House, Cambridge Nursery School

Diana Ramirez Jasso ramirez at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 8 10:10:08 EST 2010

Dear all,

A quick reminder that Cambridge Nursery School (one of the best co-op
preschools in the area) is holding an open house this coming Saturday (for
complete info see below). If you have preschool-aged children, it's
definitely worth checking it out. Two of my children have attended CNS, and
we've really liked the school. If you have any questions you'd like to know
from a parent's perspective, don't hesitate to contact me.

Happy school-hunting!

Diana

Cambridge Nursery School - Preschool Open House, Sat Nov 13th; 10am - noon.

Cambridge Nursery School will be hosting an Open House on Saturday, November

13th from 10 am - noon. Children are welcome!  Applications accepted for
Sept

2010, as  of the Open House. Cambridge Nursery School, one of the oldest
parent

co-operative preschool programs in the country, has been educating young

children since 1923. We are located at 6 Hillside Place, in the Avon  Hill

neighborhood of North Cambridge, near Porter Square and Harvard  Square.

* There will be a parking easement in effect to allow non-resident parking
on

on and near Avon Hill Street.

We offer a warm, nurturing, play-based program, with a large,  outdoor play

yard.

Information or directions, please contact us at  617-547-7288, by email at

info at cambridgenurseryschool.org or check our website at

www.cambridgenurseryschool.org