[Parentsgroup-list] Pediatrician recommendation

mhacker at hsph.harvard.edu mhacker at hsph.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 5 21:40:59 EDT 2010

We are changing insurance providers, and I need to select a pediatrician who
is part of the Harvard Pilgrim network. The pediatrician who is most
convenient to us is Thomas Krueger. Does anyone have any experience with
him? The other possibilities who are close by are Pearl Riney and Jennifer
Gill. I would appreciate your thoughts on any of these pediatricians or
please let me know if you have another recommendation within Harvard
Pilgrim. We live in Harvard Square and would like to find someone located in
close proximity to the square.

Thank you,
Michele

mhacker at hsph.harvard.edu