[Parentsgroup-list] Leather Recliner Chair

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 5 10:08:18 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone:

We are trying to make room for our new baby, and we need have a chair to sell.
It is a "American Leather" recliner chair. Very high-quality leather and
stuffing. Very comfortable. It was around $600 new, and is about 8 years old.
Light wear and tear -- holds up great with children!

We are asking $50.

We live in Cambridge, near Inman Square. Here is a picture of the new version of
the chair (our chair is essentially the same color and style):
http://www.americanleather.com/Chairs/All/Braxton-%281%29.aspx

Let me know if you are interested.

Best,
Susannah