[Parentsgroup-list] Open House for Cambridge Nursery School

Jessica Parsons jlp820 at mail.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 4 13:51:15 EDT 2010

Hello,
My son is currently in this wonderful cooperative pre-school about a 15
minute walk from campus- I highly recommend checking it out if you are
considering pre-school for your child next year!
Jessica (HGSE)

Cambridge Nursery School – Preschool Open House, Sat Nov 13th; 10am - noon.

Cambridge Nursery School will be hosting an Open House on Saturday, November
13th from 10 am - noon. Children are welcome!  Applications accepted for
Sept
2010, as  of the Open House. Cambridge Nursery School, one of the oldest
parent
co-operative preschool programs in the country, has been educating young
children since 1923. We are located at 6 Hillside Place, in the Avon  Hill
neighborhood of North Cambridge, near Porter Square and Harvard  Square.

* There will be a parking easement in effect to allow non-resident parking
on
on and near Avon Hill Street.

We offer a warm, nurturing, play-based program, with a large,  outdoor play
yard.

Information or directions, please contact us at  617-547-7288, by email at
info at cambridgenurseryschool.org or check our website at
www.cambridgenurseryschool.org