[Parentsgroup-list] Oxford Street Daycare Cooperative Open House(11/4)

Jieping Fang fang2 at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 1 11:34:15 EDT 2010

Dear Parents,

Just want to let you know that Oxford Street Daycare Coop is having an Open
House on Sunday, November 14th!

If your child will be between 3 months - 5 years old next fall, and
you are thinking about day care possibilities, Oxford Street is a
great option.  It has morning, afternoon, and full day slots.  It is a
fantastic environment for little ones, and because it is a coop, it is
a great community for the whole family.

My 2 year old girl has been there for several months and we love there very
much.

Oxford Street is affiliated with Harvard, but it is also open to the public.

The Open House is on Sunday, November 14th from 10am-1pm.  Come along
to meet the families and teachers and ask lots of questions!  Google
25 Francis Avenue Cambridge MA for location -- about 10 minutes walk
northeast of Harvard Square.

If you want to know more about Oxford Street, see oxfordstcoop.org.
You can also email me individually with questions and I will do my
best to answer!

Cheers,
Jieping