[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for summer sublet for my parents

Alexander Nikolaev nikolaev at fas.harvard.edu
Sat May 29 23:48:52 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

My parents are coming to visit us and spend time with their granddaughter in
July and August and we're looking for a place for them to stay. Is anyone on
the list leaving Cambridge for the summer and looking to sublet their place
during the dates above (or parts thereof)? Ideally, we're looking for something
close to Mill street - Peabody terrace, anyone? My parents are both academics,
quiet and tidy, and will be off the premises (= in our place) most of the time
anyway.

Thanks!

Sasha