[Parentsgroup-list] Herbicide and Fertilizer applied to grounds around Harvard Housing Units

Simone Ispa-Landa ispaland at fas.harvard.edu
Thu May 27 10:14:30 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Just a follow-up on the herbicide/fertilizer issue... One of
the Grant St. people saw signs on lawns at Leverett Towers reading
Organic Spray: Safe for All.  So we decided to see if we can have that
on Grant Street...

I'd certainly rather have something "labeled "SAFE FOR ALL" on the
lawn where my daughter plays than what we have now.

I won't keep clogging the group list with e-mails about this topic, so
just let me know directly if you want to be in the loop.

Thanks --

Simone (ispaland at fas.harvard.com)

--
Simone Ispa-Landa