[Parentsgroup-list] Harvard Child Care Rates

Candice M. Etson etson at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 26 15:52:37 EDT 2010

Hi.

My daughter has been going to Knowledge Beginnings since she was 3 months old.
She is 4 years old now, and is almost always happy to go to her "school". It is
a short walk from the Longwood Medical Area. I put my name on the waitlist for
the LMACC, and I recently got an email asking me if I wanted to remain on the
waitlist. Although the price at my center is not much less for full time care,
they do offer a variety of part time options, and, unlike many other centers,
they do not charge a fee for putting your name on the waitlist.

http://www.knowledgebeginnings.com/our-centers/center-details/303037/

Best of luck,
Candice

--
Candice M. Etson
Biophysics Program

van Oijen Laboratory
Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
Harvard Medical School
240 Longwood Ave, SGM 209
Boston, MA 02115

etson at fas.harvard.edu