[Parentsgroup-list] Harvard Child Care Rates

Rebecca Hammond hambecky at gmail.com
Wed May 26 15:42:47 EDT 2010

Thanks Joy-
What a great name you have (it is one of our favorite girl names!).

Yes, those were the rates I was looking at- others had told me they were
ridiculously overpriced and I should expect to pay about $900 per month, so
I was confused about the huge discrepancy. Since price is an issue for us,
we will have to look for alternative centers or in-home options. Any advice
from anyone on the list serve would be greatly appreciated- we will likely
need care starting at 3 months old in December 2010.

Thanks again,
Rebecca