[Parentsgroup-list] sitter needed

Gail G. McCullagh gailmccullagh at gmail.com
Wed May 26 14:36:43 EDT 2010

Hi all

Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice/reliable baby sitter that might
be able to help us this Friday?   We need someone to stay with our 3 yr old
daughter from about 10am - 3pm so that we can go to a funeral.

I've seen a lot of emails lately of nannys coming available for the summer
and we would love to start getting to know some good sitters in the area to
help us with occasional hours over the summer for our 2 children (Nathaniel
4.5 and Grace 3).   We live in Huron Village, Cambridge.

Gail
508 237 7387

--
Gail G. McCullagh