[Parentsgroup-list] recommendations for swimming lessons for toddlers (Marcelle Dougan)

Ziva Mann ziva.mann at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:33:26 EDT 2010

We've signed our boys up for lessons at MIT, which is a lovely facility, and
fine for a summer splurge, but too expensive for us to continue. Our kids
(4.5 yrs and 8 yrs) are now taking lessons at the Oak Sq YMCA in Brighton,
which is a 15 minute drive from Cambridgeport. The classes tend to be small,
the facility is fairly new and attractive, and the kids are having a great
time.

-ziva