[Parentsgroup-list] recommendations for swimming lessons for toddlers (Marcelle Dougan)

Nikki Flores nflores at jd10.law.harvard.edu
Mon May 24 14:22:04 EDT 2010

We took classes at the Kennedy School Pool in Somerville when our son was a
bit younger (closer to 9 or 10 months old). The pool was very nice (& warm)
and there were usually around 3 enthusiastic instructors in the water. The
activities seemed age appropriate & our son loved going to the class.

Classes are quite affordable for Somerville residents, but others can also
join. Location is very near to Porter Square. Classes do tend to fill up
quickly, though. If they're full, I suggest getting added to the waiting
list because they'll sometimes add an additional class if there's enough
interest.

Info at:
http://www.somerville.k12.ma.us/education/dept/dept.php?sectionid=1229&&cms_mode=view
.