[Parentsgroup-list] nanny or babysitter needed

Elon Goldstein goldst11 at fas.harvard.edu
Tue May 18 13:10:21 EDT 2010

Dear Parents,

Our nanny had to leave suddenly out-of-state to care for an ill
relative. We do not know when she will be back or if she will be back
at all. We need a replacement for the short-term and perhaps for the
whole summer.
We need someone from roughly 8-1PM on two of three days: Mon., Wed.,
Friday (any two of three days).
The caregiver will take care of our 3 year old daughter and
occasionally also our 6 year old daughter.
We live in Arlington. Someone with a car would be preferable, but a
car is not a necessity: our home is a 10-15 walk from the Mass. Ave.
bus, #77.
If you know of anyone who might be suitable, please let me know.
Thanks much,
Elon Goldstein
goldst11 at fas.harvard.edu