[Parentsgroup-list] daycare/nanny at DC??

Rosario Ines Granados rigranad at fas.harvard.edu
Mon May 17 14:14:55 EDT 2010

Hi,

My husband and I are going to spend the summer in DC doing some research at
Dumbarton Oaks and the Library of Congress and we need to find a reliable
daycare/nanny for our 20 month-old boy (the options we have considered so far
are way too expensive for our graduate-students budget). So, we need help: If
anyone in this list happens to have any suggestions for us, it would be
fantastic to hear from you!!! Thanks a lot!!

Rosario (and John and Matias)
Phd Candidate, History of Art
rigranad at fas.harvard.edu