[Parentsgroup-list] Meet a babysitter event

Sarah Avery savery188 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 11:12:30 EDT 2010

I just received an e-blast from one of the other parent groups that I
subscribe to and I thought that this looked great for those looking for a
babysitter.

Twinkle Star Boutique in Porter Square and Personally Paired are having a
babysitter event for those looking for sitters on Wednesday.  The event is
from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm.  Tickets are $45 but if you are an Isis Member you
can get a discount (www.personallypaired.com).

It looks like they pre-screen the sitters too!  I can't go but maybe someone
else can?

Thanks,

Sarah