[Parentsgroup-list] CAMBRIDGE KIDS CO-OP: Socialization opportunities for kids 18 mo - 4 years

Paul and JoAnna Novonaar novonaar at gmail.com
Thu May 13 20:22:35 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Since September, my 2 year old and I have been part of Kids Coop Cambridge,
which is a formal playgroup for kids 18 mo to 4 years and their caregivers.
 In June, we'll be moving from Porter Square to Davis Square, and will be
meeting at Church of the Nazarene on Elm St.  It's been a great
preschool-like atmosphere for the 2+ year old crowd, and we've really
enjoyed it.  I've seen a few posts recently by parents looking for
socialization opportunities for their young kids, so wanted to give a shout
out for the Co-op.  There are two or three spots still available to start in
September, and we're happy to give tours of our current space to anyone
who's interested.

For more details, check out the website at http://www.kidscoopcambridge.com/ .
 In brief, children can attend 3 mornings a week, and the parent stays to
provide care 1 morning a week.  It's been a great way to meet other parents
of young kids, and I've really enjoyed watching my son engage with other
kids his age.

Feel free to email offlist with questions!

Best,
JoAnna