[Parentsgroup-list] nice crib and changing table available

Elon Goldstein goldst11 at fas.harvard.edu
Wed May 12 16:27:49 EDT 2010

Dear Parents,

We have a crib and changing table available.
Both were purchased three years ago from Babies r Us, have a natural
wood finish, and are in *excellent* condition in every way. The
mattress is top rate.

We are asking $125. for the two together, or best offer. We quickly
want to get them into the hands of someone who will use them since we
don't have lots of space to keep them in storage. So please do feel
free to make an offer of whatever you can.
We live in Arlington. If you would like them, please be able to come
and pick them up. They are already dismantled and ready for transport.
Please direct interest or questions to my wife, Helen, at her email: hohgold at rcn.com

Thanks!
Elon Goldstein
doctoral candidate in religion