[Parentsgroup-list] RECALL: Childrens Tylenol, Motrin and Benadryl

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Thu May 6 10:15:28 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone:
My husband keeps-up with all the recalls related to children's safety, and he
forwarded me this one:

http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/page.jhtml?id=/include/new_recall.inc

We found that *all* of our over the counter meds for our daughter were included
in this voluntary recall, and I thought that some of you might be in the same
situation.

I do not believe that there have been any bad events associated with these
medications, but I am not sure. Check out the link for more information.

And, if anyone finds out anything important, feel free to post.

Best,
Susannah (Chair, GSAS Grad Parents' Group)

Susannah Rose, MS, MSW
PhD Candidate, Health Policy Program
Harvard University
rose at fas.harvard.edu