[Parentsgroup-list] our beloved part time babysitter is available

Kristina Baehr kristina.baehr at gmail.com
Wed May 5 09:01:23 EDT 2010

Harvard Parents,

I thought I would pass along the contact info of our beloved part time
babysitter, Alicia Breakey.  She is a PhD candidate at Harvard, super
conscientious, and has a real gift with babies.  It has been a pleasure to
leave our little boy Cooper with her.  She loves to play, takes him on
walks, can handle him calmly even at his fussiest moments.  (It's easy to
take care of a happy baby - not easy to take care of a fussy one).  I have
tried out several student babysitters at Harvard, and she is absolutely my
favorite.  I trust her completely.

 We're leaving for the summer at the end of May, so she will have much more
time this summer.  She is available for regular part-time babysitting or on
a more flexible as-needed basis.  Let me know if I can answer any more
questions.

 Her e-mail is: Alicia.a.breakey at gmail.com and phone: 1 (716) 753-0213

Kristina Baehr

917-583-7794