[Parentsgroup-list] seeking Kennedy School mother or father for advice

Ellie Bertani emazzare at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 14:50:56 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I have been accepted to the Kennedy School for entrance this fall, and will be moving to Cambridge from Seattle with my husband and son, currently 6 months old. I am hoping to correspond with a current Kennedy School mother or father, as I have many questions related to course loads, free time (or lack thereof), recommendations for child care, etc. If there are any of you out there, I would be grateful for a little advice.

Thanks in advance,
Ellie Bertani
emazzare at yahoo.com
206-422-1870