[Parentsgroup-list] babysitter posting

Jennifer Roloff Welch roloffje at gmail.com
Tue May 4 10:10:44 EDT 2010

 Hello parents,

I saw this on the HGSE doctoral site and thought I'd pass it along!

Jennifer Roloff Welch
  Experienced Babysitter Available for Hire

*NEW!*  Dear Doctoral Community,

My younger sister, Michele, is graduating from Yale this spring and will be
interning part time at the Peabody Museum here at Harvard this summer, and
wanted me to see if anyone was looking for some childcare.

She has tons of experience with infants on up, is responsible. Her schedule
is free all day Mondays, Fridays,and weekends, and the evening (after 5) on
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

Email her directly (michele.keene at yale.edu) if you're interested or have
questions!

Thanks,