[Parentsgroup-list] Bunk beds

Kathryn Glynn kathryn.m.glynn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:19:47 EDT 2010

We ordered bunk beds from www.bunkbedking.com.  They are basic but solidly
built, and we got a walnut bunk bed with under-bead storage and drawers in
the staircase (it has a staircase rather than a ladder, which is nice for
the 3 year old) for about $700.  They don't come with mattresses, but
standard single mattresses fit perfectly.  Our almost 4 year old has been
sleeping on the top bunk for going on a year (no worries for mommy because
it is full inclosed-- no gap for the ladder) and our almost 2 year old has
been sleeping on the bottom with an added bedrail.

Hope this helps ;)