[Parentsgroup-list] Bunk beds

Jessica Hartman Jacobs jhartman44 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:36:14 EDT 2010

Hi there,

I just ordered a twin size bed for our son from FLEXA (store next to ISIS in
the Copley mall).  There were several posts with positive reviews on the
gardenmoms site.  The whole furniture line is modular and parts can be added
as needed.  You can go from a toddler low level bed with a trundle, then
loft it to a mid or high rise level or convert it to bunks.  They even have
triple decker bunk beds!  Interesting slides etc that you can add as well if
you have the space.

The beds aren't cheap, but the flexibility of them made it more intriguing
to us.  Oh - and they can fit standard sheets, you don't have to get their
sheet system.

Good luck,

Jessica

--