[Parentsgroup-list] Information from Garth McCavana re: graduation tickets

Susannah Rose rose at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 29 16:14:42 EDT 2010

Hello parents,
Given the multiple requests for extra graduation tickets, I asked Dean Garth
McCavana if there was any formal way to get more tickets. Although there is
not, he did provide the following information regarding children attending
their parents' graduation ceremony, and the "baby diplomas." See below
(forwarded with permission).

Hope this helps -- it seems that children can participate without tickets.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Susannah

----- Forwarded message from Garth McCavana <mccavana at fas.harvard.edu> -----