[Parentsgroup-list] Need extra tickets for Commencement

Sarat Pothuri pothuri.sarat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 08:31:51 EDT 2010

I have a similar request as Meeta's. Harvard gives only 2 tickets for the
commencement in the yard and we plan to take our 2 kids to attend the
ceremony with us.

Please email me at sarat_pothuri at hks10.harvard.edu, if u have additional
tickets to spare.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sarat

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Meeta Sharma Gupta
<meeta at eecs.harvard.edu>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have a lot of family coming from India for my graduation ceremony this
> May. I need extra tickets for both the morning and the ceremony held for
> Doctoral candidates in Sanders Theatre. Please let me know if anyone of you
> is not attending the graduation ceremony and has extra tickets, especially
> for the ceremony in Sanders Theatre. Any information regarding the tickets
> will be very helpful.
>
> Thanks,
> Meeta

Sarat Pothuri
MPA Class of 2010, Harvard Kennedy School
MBA Class of 2010, The Wharton School, Univ of Pennsylvania
Contact: 978.590.5505;pothuri.sarat at gmail.com<978.590.5505%3Bpothuri.sarat at gmail.com>