[Parentsgroup-list] Need extra tickets for Commencement

Meeta Sharma Gupta meeta at eecs.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 23 13:25:50 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I have a lot of family coming from India for my graduation ceremony this May. I need extra tickets for both the morning and the ceremony held for Doctoral candidates in Sanders Theatre. Please let me know if anyone of you is not attending the graduation ceremony and has extra tickets, especially for the ceremony in Sanders Theatre. Any information regarding the tickets will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Meeta