[Parentsgroup-list] Opening in family daycare

Michelle Forman mlf534 at mail.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 3 11:07:37 EST 2010

There is an opening at the family daycare where I send both my 2.5
year old and 10 month old. It is a wonderful place for infants and
toddlers, a family feel with an emphasis on social and pre-pre-school
learning. She is located in Watertown and very flexible with days /
hours. Happy to provide more information.

Michelle