[Parentsgroup-list] Oxford Street Daycare Coop Open House - this Sunday!

Alison Denton Jones adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 2 14:39:11 EST 2010

Hello,

The Oxford Street Daycare Cooperative (OSDC), a Harvard-affiliated
daycare, is having an open house for prospective families on Sunday,
March 7th from 10am - 1pm.

OSDC is a wonderful place and very conveniently located if you are in
and around Harvard Square (it's by the Divinity School).  The
environment is loving, engaging, supportive, and nurturing, and as it is
a cooperative, parent involvement is a key component.  We have sent our
infant daughter there since September 2009, and we could not be any
happier with the care she has received. Our daughter loves going to
daycare and we love the cooperative aspect.

You can find out more about the Open House and the Center here:
http://www.oxfordstcoop.org/

Feel free to contact me for more on our experience of the center.

best,
alison

Alison Denton Jones	adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Harvard University Sociology PhD Candidate
609 William James Hall
33 Kirkland St.		Cambridge, MA 02138