[Parentsgroup-list] pediatrician recommendations

Bénédicte Charles benedictecharles at free.fr
Mon Mar 1 21:21:35 EST 2010

Dr Michelle Dorrell takes care of our 3 kids, and we are very, very happy.
Our boys (2, 5 and 7) love and trust her.
She is respectful of our values, and I am always amazed by how well she
remembers our children's health history and connects them.

A good thing to know: you don't have to pick one particular Pediatrician at
HUHS (some hospitals want this information before a baby is born, but you
may only write down "HUHS pediatrics" on the form). And if you pick one, you
may change at any time.

Good luck!

3/1/10 2:06 PMMichelle Formanmlf534 at mail.harvard.edu