[Parentsgroup-list] yard sale on Sunday from 11-2pm, toys and kids clothes

Kira Petersen kpeters at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jun 19 10:18:11 EDT 2010

Hi,

I can't remember whether this is against the rules - hopefully not!

We are moving to Portland and are having a yard sale on Sunday (tomorrow)
from 11am - 2pm at 561 Franklin Street.
It's between Harvard and Central Square, close to Peadbody Terrace.

There will be lots of kids stuff - toys, books and clothes etc - things my 9
year old son has outgrown or does not play with anymore. Also some small
kids furniture items.

cheers,
Kira

--
Kira Petersen
Ph.D.Candidate
kpeters at fas.harvard.edu

"It'd be a shame to stop now that I've started to make really good
mistakes..."
- Sara Bareilles

--
Kira Petersen