[Parentsgroup-list] seeking babysitter/nanny for regular weekend hours this summer

Alison Denton Jones adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 17 14:45:48 EDT 2010

Hi,

We are looking for a regular babysitter for our one-year-old on the
weekends this summer. I'm finishing my dissertation and need to work a
lot on the weekends for the next two months or so.

We're really hoping to find someone who is available all summer (with a
week or two off for travel); ideally for about 4 hours each on Saturday
and Sunday. But we are pretty flexible about the exact time; would
consider more hours on a single day if that's all that we can find.

Does anyone have any babysitters or nannies they recommend and would be
interested in weekend hours? It seems to be a tall order to get regular
weekend hours. Any leads will be appreciated!

-alison

Alison Denton Jones	adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Harvard University Sociology PhD Candidate
609 William James Hall
33 Kirkland St.		Cambridge, MA 02138