[Parentsgroup-list] Dental for kids?

spsuch spsuch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 12:29:25 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm wondering what students do about dental care for their children.
Do you have insurance for your kids--either through Harvard or on your
own (through a spouse's work isn't an option for me)? Do you just pay
out of pocket and, if so, how much are you paying for a cleaning?

I was more-than-floored at my daughter's first dental appointment
(close to $200 and future cleanings would be $171 with flouride or
$130 without). If you're paying a lower amount and are happy with the
care, would you mind sharing the name?

Thanks so much!

Sara